Thaaanks so much Megha for nominating me for this award!
Guys, check out her amazing blog! Megha is an amazing blogger and you’ll love her beautiful work, so go check it out!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Megha’s questions –
- Favourite book and its favourite quote?
-I have a lot of favourite books!
Harry Potter, all time love ❤ Also, I have a deep love for The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
Fav quotes from Harry Potter-
– “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
–“The ones who love us never really leave us, you can always find them in here.”
And ofc, – Turn to page 394.
Also, fav quotes from The Palace of Illusions:
– “The heart itself is beyond control. That is its power, and its weakness.”
– “Aren’t we all pawns in the hands of time, the greatest player of them all?”
– “For isn’t that what our homes are ultimately, our fantasies made corporeal, our secret selves exposed? The converse is also true: we grow to become that which we live within.”
- Favourite flavour ?
– Aah okay. This is a tough one for a big foodie.
Aah okay, in terms of all time- COFFEE.
In terms of cake- Red Velvett.
And in terms of shakes, oreo!
Such a foodie I am I tell you. I was supposed to answer in one word, but well.
- Favourite TV show?
– F.R.I.E.N.D.S, all time favv! ❤
- What’s your pet-peeve?
– Another hard one. I have so many pet peeves, that I can’t think of any right now.
Okay, some of my pet peeves are-
* Someone folding the pages of my books, in fact even the pages of their books. I just can’t watch people folding pages, opening the pages beyond an angle of like 80 degrees.
Yes it’s tough.
* I honestly get so frustrated when people act so chill about serious things. Like, if there is something going on, then you’re supposed to be serious, or don’t act chill atleast. Also like, how do you pretend you don’t care about something all the time?
Emotionless people I tell you.
* I can’t write while someone is watching me, and definitely not while someone is reading what I’m writing. Read it after I write, not while I write, please.
* People not accepting their mistakes. Honestly, how hard is it to accept that it was your fault?
* I absolutely hate it when people don’t say “Sorry”, “Excuse me” and “Thankyou.”
Like hey you just pushed me in the hallway and yeah I’m fine, but atleast apologize?
Or is it too much to ask for?
- Describe the most hilarious or the weirdest dream you ever had.
– Oh haha, I’ve had so many honestly. Falling off a cliff into the ocean with sharks swimming around, living underwater ( yes Spongebob, I’m coming home), people marching on the streets with swords in their hands, ohgosh so many more, but I guess these are enough for now xP
- Favourite song and artist?
– AAAH ALL TIME FAVV ARTIST IS ED SHEERAN ❤
He is amazingg! Also, I like Coldplay, John Mayer and many more!
I can’t choose favourites to be honest.
So lemme just choose a couple of favvs from my playlist
even though I wasn’t asked for it:
– Photograph – Ed Sheeran
– Lego House – Ed Sheeran
– All of the stars – Ed Sheeran
Basically every song by Ed Sheeran.
– Gravity – John Mayer
– Slow dancing in a burning room- John Mayer
– The Scientist- Coldplay
– Fix you – Coldplay
– Give me something – Seafret
– Oceans – Seafret
– I can barely say – The Fray.
– We don’t talk anymore – Charlie Puth, Selena Gomez.
– Firestone- Kygo
*okay, that was too long. next question please.*
- What’s your idea of an ideal vacation?
– Aaah vacations!
( can’t wait for exams to get over, my eyes feel so foreign to the word ‘vacation’ cause of these exams)Ideal vacation. People I love, basically, family and friends. And a trip including, beaches, treks, trying out new things, lying on the grass under the stars, admiring the skies and the clouds, definitely doing/eating something that is a speciality of the place I visit, talk to the people there, and definitely not something too hectic, cause it’s a vacation, and I’m lazy.
- Are you the ‘forgive-forget’ type or the ‘remember-revenge’ type and why?
– Definitely the forgive but not forget type. I won’t hold grudges forever, but I’ll definitely remember everything. I’ll forgive you, but I won’t be able to continue with everything that was before. I think revenge is kinda a waste of time, Karma will get back anyway.
- When was the last time you laughed and why?
– The last time I laughed? Um, probably like 5 minutes ago, cause I have to study for my exams, and also at my situation of desperately waiting for exams to get over. Honestly, this situation of intense desperation can make anyone laugh.
- Choose a movie title to describe yourself.
– Um, I don’t know? Probably something that I’d like to find out from others xP
I can’t choose a movie title for myself. Do you have one for me? xD
*wishing I watched more movies*
- What is the one thing about yourself that you greatly admire?
– One of the things I like about myself is that, I like expressing myself and I’m not very shy about it, also I like socializing ( eh, most of the time atleast!), and I like learning about new things, no not algebra and stuff, but other things! Also, I have a thing for telling people about how I feel and whatever I have in mind, cause I believe in the theory to live without regrets. Though this might backfire at times, but well, it’s worth the risk.
Lovely questions Megha!
Here come my nominations –
9.E N I G M A
10. The Muddled Lass
My questions for all of you are-
1. Sunsets or Sunrise?
2. Would you rather lie under a starry sky or would you climb a mountain?
3. What is your comfort food?
4. What are your pet peeves?
5. How do you deal with stress?
6. What is your first thought and first move when you meet someone for the first time?
7. What is your favourite saying?
8. What was the last book you read or the last movie you saw? How was it?
9. Describe yourself in one sentence.
10. Sunny days or rainy nights?
11. What are three things you can’t leave your house without?
Helloo everyonee! Gosh, it’s been ages since I did an award nomination, and I have so many drafts of award nominations piled up in my drafts folder, and I plan to catch up on them asap! Looking forward to all of your answers to these questions!
Everyone else can answer too, either through a post or in the comments section, so let’s talk!
Shruti Ohri ❤